- Organization Outline
Governing Structure of Association
- Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws : The articles of incorporation constitute the basic rules and regulations regarding the organization and operation of the association.
- General Meeting : The General Meeting, which consists of members of the association, is the highest decision-making body.
- Board of Directors : The Board of Directors is the decision-making body for the enforcement of association business.
- Officers :
- Directors : The directors, who make up the Board of Directors, make decisions regarding the enforcement of business.
- Representative Directors :
- Representative Directors represent the association and possess executive authority for the execution of business.
- Involved in executing association business, the Representative Directors consists of the Chairman of the Board of Directors, Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors and Executive Director.
- Controller : The Controller audits account settlement documents and the organization and operation of the association.
- Executive Office : The Executive Office is in charge of clerical departments which implement the decisions of the General Meeting and Board of Directors.
- 1. Business regarding cooperative buying
- 2. Market development for exports
- 3. Business regarding joint-custodial matters
- 4. Business regarding cooperative export
- 5. Business regarding joint-inspection
- 6. Business regarding cooperative shipping
- 7. Business regarding the lending of business funds
- 8. Business regarding debt guarantee to financial institutions
- 9. Business regarding education and related information
- 10. Business regarding benefits